Senior CDM/H&S Consultant
Our client is a leading independent, multi-professional consultancy practice working within the property, infrastructure and construction industry.
- Minimum 3 years' practical experience providing dedicated CDM Co-ordinator or H&S Advisor/Consultant services within the construction industry
- Thorough knowledge of Construction, Design and Management (CDM) Regulations 2007 and 2015
- Excellent understanding of Health & Safety within the construction industry
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
- Professional qualification in a construction, engineering, building surveying or building services discipline - desirable
- Recognised membership of a proven Health & Safety organisation - preferably IMaPS (previously referred to as RMaPS 2015)
- Ability to manage own time effectively, prioritise work-load with the ability to lead own projects and be a forward-facing employee of a leading multi-disciplined construction organisation
Main responsibilities will be undertaking duties in accordance with the Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations 2015, covering our projects in the Midlands.
- Assisting clients to ensure they comply with their duties
- Act as nominated advisor to external Principal Designer organisations
- Assisting design teams to comply with PD role
- Site H&S audits
The position is based in the centre of Leicester, with excellent public transport links and discounted car parking nearby.
We look forward to receiving your application. For more information please contact David Ward at ALLEN & YORK 01202 888 986.