|Job Title:||Senior Civil Engineer|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Vicky Kenrick|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Your opportunity to work on some of the most prestigious infrastructure projects in the UK. You will join a growing engineering team within a global consultancy, focusing on highways, drainage and utilities projects.
You will play a leading role in the design and assessment of infrastructure projects within multidisciplinary design teams and will take appropriate responsibility for the delivery and quality of the design elements.
You will have strong technical skills, combined with excellent organisational and communication skills, and be a confident leader and team player.
- Senior member of a team of engineers carrying out civil design following detailed specifications.
- Managing the design team and providing guidance and mentoring to junior team members.
- Delivering engineering services to agreed timetables and deadlines.
- Contribute to engineering inputs for PQQs and tenders.
- Liaise with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Qualified to degree level (or equivalent) in Civil Engineering.
- Graduate Member of a relevant professional body such as ICE, CIWEM, CIHT, IHEClose to achieving CEng qualification.
- Previous consultancy experience.
- Thorough knowledge of AutoCAD
- Experience of 3D design software (e.g. Autodesk Revit and/or Civils 3D) and application of BIM.
For more information about this position please contact Vicky Kenrick at ALLEN & YORK 01202 888 986
We look forward to receiving your application.