An opportunity with a growing and established Civil Engineering team has arisen. My client is looking to attract top talent with design and sustainable solutions at the forefront. Your focus will be improving and protecting the environment in which we live, while providing the facilities for day-to-day life, ensuring that transport and industry function effectively.
- You will already be an experienced Civil Infrastructure Engineer and you will play a leading role in the design of some of the most exciting and prestigious civil engineering design projects in the world.
- You will work alongside a team of specialist engineers and technicians, as well as colleagues across a range of engineering disciplines
- Your experience and attention to detail will ensure the delivery of technically excellent and profitable projects.
- You will take responsibility for all aspects of design across a numerous and varied portfolio of civil engineering projects, concerned predominantly with infrastructure within the built environment.
- As your professional skills develop, you will have the opportunity to assume greater levels of responsibility to progress within the company.
- You are educated to degree level in Civil Engineering (MEng or BEng), and having already achieved or working towards achieving chartership with the Institute of Civil Engineers.
- You have proven experience in a Civil Engineering role within a consultancy environment
- You have previous experience with relevant civil design software such as AutoCAD, PDS and Civil CAD3D.
- You should have relevant experience in civil engineering design relating to the built environment, including hydraulics and geotechnics
- You have a passion for creative and intuitive design.
- You possess both technical knowledge and managerial ability
- You have a proven track record of working to deadlines to successfully deliver project and within budgetary constraints.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Thomas J Herbert at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986.