Experienced Civil/Structural Engineers are required for a permanent opportunity with a leading engineering consultancy, who are going through a period of rapid growth. They are looking to recruit Engineers in their Bristol, London and Newcastle offices.
As a multidisciplinary consultancy you will work on various projects with could include rail, highways, property, defence, water, waste and energy. The work will include feasibility studies, assessments, design calculations, modelling and assist with the overall delivery of projects to meet with client expectations.
- Solid knowledge base of technical skills from a consultancy background.
- Working towards chartership status ICE/IStructE, if not already gained!
- Confident verbal, written communication skills.
- Experience of drafting documentation and working with standards i.e. NEC, AutoCad, Safety audits or CDM regulations
- MEng / BEng in Civil Engineering or other relevant degree level qualification.
- Minimum 3-5 years' relevant experience
This is a great opportunity to join a growing Consultancy who deliver complex projects across the infrastructure sector. If you are ambitious, want to progress your career and enjoy a varied project work base, please apply with your CV and start the ball rolling!
We look forward to receiving your application.