Senior Coastal Modeller - Dublin
You will be an experienced Senior Coastal Modeller with the ability to work on a range of wastewater projects. Your main duties will include hydrodynamic and water quality modelling, production of technical reports and client liaison. For this there is flexible working arrangements, 25 days' annual leave, company pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance and one paid annual professional institution membership fee.
- Modelling experience, with a water quality assessment is required;
- Experience of scoping, management and delivery of effluent dispersion modelling studies in freshwater, transitional and coastal environments;
- Experience of initial dilution modelling and modelling impact of wastewater discharges;
- Experience in hydrology and hydrogeology;
- Competency in hydraulic, hydrodynamic, dispersion & water quality modelling including demonstrated experience of model build, calibration and validation processes and scenarios analyses using 1D, 2D and 3D modelling tools;
- Demonstrable experience in MIKE modelling software suite;
- Experience in integrating coastal numerical modelling and environmental aspects i.e. EIA / SEA / AA is an advantage
Degree in engineering, environmental science/oceanography/earth science or related discipline.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Barrie Dempster at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org