The sky is the limit with this Senior Conceptual Design Engineer role, our client is a prominent Global Engineering and Design Consultancy and this role is based within their successful rail division. This is a role for a high calibre, experienced Design Engineer with a passion for new and developing ideas in the early stages of a project.
Some of your tasks:
- Taking a leadership stance and supporting the Technical Director.
- Involved with feasibility studies and concept design for rail projects
- Support junior staff.
- Taking responsibility for managing subcontractors
- Build, develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, working through any changes with the design team.
- Ensuring compliance in all aspects of the project.
- An engineering or associated degree, with a minimum of 5 years post-grad experience, where you will have supervised projects and gained good technical knowledge.
- At least 2 years in a multi-disciplinary rail project environment, with client involvement.
- Good background in rail including Pway, signalling, comms, operations, civils, MEP, OLE or E&P
- Must have an early stage project development with experience of NR Grip 1, RIBA1/2 and LU concept.
- Capable of balancing and juggling time, cost, quality and detail.
- Innovative and commercial awareness.
To open doors and progress your career, please contact Rachel Gladdis for more information.