|Job Title:||Senior Consultant - Environmental Due Diligence|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tom Herbert|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Senior Consultant - Environmental Due Diligence
Allen & York are working on behalf of a leading independent Environmental Consultancy to grow their EDD team in the UK. The team take on work on behalf of developers, local authorities and investors to provide specialist environmental and financial advice pre and post site acquisition.
We are looking for a Senior Consultant with demonstrable experience in this sector to help deliver on a strong existing workload. There will also be the opportunity for the successful candidate to help drive business in the M&A market, so experience in this sector would be extremely advantageous.
You will have:
- A strong grasp of UK environmental legislation, land quality liabilities, producer responsibility and permitted processes.
- Strong communication (verbal, presentation and technical writing), research, analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- The ability to take an active role in identifying and developing business opportunities, prepare technical bids and proposals.
- Skills in building and maintaining professional relationships both internally and externally.
- Excellent organisation, motivation and ability to manage your own workload.
As well as:
- A strong degree in an environmental / geological / engineering or similar subject, preferably with a related Master's Degree;
- A track record of professional experience of applying environmental compliance, liability and contaminated land principles to a range of projects and experience undertaking site inspections, preferably within a consultancy context;
- Experience in environmental compliance auditing and due diligence assessment of operational industries and businesses;
- Experienced working with financial organisations, private equity, the legal sector, property and corporate clients;
The location of this role is flexible across the North West, Midlands and London. Applications will be appraised and progressed as soon as they are received. Contact Tom Herbert for more details, email@example.com