|Job Title:||Senior Consultant - TCFD & ESG|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Barrie Dempster|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Senior Consultant - TCFD & ESG
Due to an unrivalled reputation within the Mergers and Acquisitions team, my client is going through a period of significant growth and are now looking to appoint a Senior Consultant (TCFD & ESG). In particular, there has been a large increase in demand from Banking, Private Equity and Asset Management clients for services related to:
- Advisory engagements to implement the recommendation of the FSB Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD);
- Technical consulting engagements to assist in implementing FSB Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) through use of scenario analysis
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) framework development and implementation; and
- Environmental & Social Risk management support services.
The Mergers & Acquisitions team are looking to appoint an additional Senior Consultant to support delivery and sales aligned to the services described above. This position will fulfil both the role of managing and delivering engagements, while supporting roles to capture the growth in the market.
You will need to:
- Ideally have an understanding, and experience working in, or with, the finance sector combined with an understanding of sustainability issues relevant to the sectors which clients invest in / lend to.
- Ideally have experience working in an advisory / management consultancy capacity to senior / C suite level clients (in finance or other sectors)
- Desirable to have a working knowledge of the TCFD recommendations, the Principles For Responsible Investment (PRI), GRESB, Sustainable Development Goals etc.
- Have a working knowledge of the ESG topics of most relevance / interest to finance sector clients.
- Project manage medium to large size advisory engagements, and portfolios of engagements for finance sector clients
- Manage the expectations and demands of finance sector clients, and the often time-sensitive nature of their requests
- Deliver multiple project tasks or components, including completing proposals
Have demonstrable ability to:
- work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- produce high quality outputs
- have excellent attention to detail
- have good organisational and multitasking capabilities
- maintain focus and motivation
- Analyse, and interpret technical information to understand and articulate commercial consequences
- Supervise project team(s),coach and mentor junior staff
- Establish strong, trusted advisor relationships with clients through project delivery
For over 26 years ALLEN & YORK have developed collaborative recruitment partnerships with companies across the UK and internationally. We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Barrie Dempster at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org