Senior Contract Manager - SW England & Wales
Our client is the UK's largest external maintenance and commercial landscaping company. They are a values centred business, creating and maintaining external spaces that are safe and enjoyable for all.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Contract Manager to join their rapidly growing Rail Division and cover the SW England & Wales region. Reporting to the Operations Director you will contribute to the growth of this division.
What they offer:
Along with a great basic salary and twice yearly bonus, they also offer a wide-ranging benefits programme inspiring you to realise your full potential.. please enquire for details the list is very long!!!!
What you'll achieve:
- Managing team of Contract Managers and Site Managers to meet and exceed client and internal KPIs.
- Delivering the strategic objectives of the Rail division.
- Lead the implementation of best practice - including the most appropriate use of plant and equipment.
- Inspiring safety excellence throughout the region.
- Contract negotiation with new and existing clients.
- Meeting and exceeding agreed budgets.
- Reporting to the Operations Director and other stakeholders on safety, profitability, and operational performance.
- Other duties as directed and deemed reasonable by the Ops Director.
Who they are looking for!
- Experience of working in the rail industry as a contract manager is essential and experience of vegetation clearance projects would be beneficial.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to manage teams across a large region.
- Significant experience in an operational role coupled with P+L management.
- Able to demonstrate examples where you have acted as a champion for Safety.
- Good reporting skills, both written and numerical.
- A proven track record of building client relationships and can demonstrate where you have developed these to win new business opportunities.
How they work:
They put people at the centre of everything they do.
Everyone is welcome. They are embracing a culture where difference is valued. Your uniqueness will be celebrated. They believe diversity grows innovation, and innovation creates initiative. Together you will succeed in caring for each other, caring for the communities and caring for the Environment.