Our client is is a global design, engineering and management consultancy. They are looking for a Senior Designer to join the marketing team, based in Cardiff.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract, start date ideally is mid-August.
The role will also support the Global marketing team, providing direction on various projects, ensuring the organisations brand is represented accordingly, working with both internal and external resources as well as overseeing budgets. The role will report into the Head of Corporate Communications and you will also have line management duties for the Assistant Digital Designer.
Key relationships within the business includes: UK marketing team, external suppliers and the wider UK business.
- managing the marketing projects on a daily basis ensuring high standards are delivered within a timely manner
- collaborating with external suppliers ( printers and agencies) on project delivery, overseeing budget, in line with company SLAs
- Delivering high quality content in line with marketing and communications plans
- Ensuring brand is appropriately represented in the market
- Ownership in delivery of standard marketing collateral
- Working with design team
- Graphics design degree (essential)
- Proficient in the use of design related packages
- Experience of working within a B2B environment
- Experience of working with external suppliers
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder engagement
- Ability to work towards SLAs
- Experience of working in a matrix organisation
- Experience of project management
- campaign management
If you feel you have the skills and experience relevant for this role, please call Vildan on 01202 888 986