|Job Title:||Senior Development Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Kris Kobi|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Do you have the energy to take on a new and exciting Job role for 2019?
Our Client is a leading independent provider of sustainability and renewable energy solutions. The company is looking to recruit a Development Engineer for their UK Head office.
* Identify Energy Conservation Measures (ECM) at potential customer sites
* Carry out energy audits and surveys
* Prepare capital cost and energy savings models for each ECM
* Assessment of existing system configuration and operation at client sites.
* Compilation and analysis of data
* Further definition of conceptual design from feasibility stage including on-site assessments as necessary
* Finalise scheme selection
* Develop heat and mass balance for the selected scheme
* Assist in finalisation of project design, P & ID, equipment selection and layout
* Provide technical support to the project implementation team throughout the implementation period
* HAZOP and technical review meetings as required
* Attend site to support commissioning and performance trials
* Engineering degree preferably in chemical, mechanical or electrical
* Achieved or working towards chartered engineer status
* Minimum of 4 years' experience of energy related or field engineer work
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and project scheduling tools
* You will be enthusiastic, confident and have a flexible approach to work.
* You will be customer focussed, passionate about energy efficiency and renewable energy.
* You should be able to demonstrate good organisational skills including the ability to multi-task, prioritise work under pressure and complete within deadlines.
* The job requires the willingness to travel across UK and Europe, while based in Central London.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Kris Kobi at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986.