Are you passionate about integrating nature conservation into development?
We have an exciting opportunity at our clients southern office based in Farnham, Surrey for a Senior Ecologist
Our client is seeking an experienced and dynamic individual to join our well-established and growing team to support in the delivery of some innovative and pragmatic projects for a range of client types.
Skills & Qualifications
- A degree and / or a post-graduate qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Bat level 2 or above licence.
- Able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of the consultants role and have proven commercial competency.
- Ability to undertake all of the above whilst maintaining a sense of humour and positive team spirit.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, hold a UK driving licence, have their own vehicle and must be prepared to travel to different sites and to work ecology survey hours.
What's on offer
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on experience and qualifications but will be in the range of £25,000-£30,000.
- 23 days annual leave.
- Generous annual training budget for structured training events.
- All employees are invited to join our pension scheme.
- Apple Mac laptop and iPhone.
- Flexible working hours and TOIL for all out of hours survey work.
- Flexible and friendly working environment.
- Serviced office with many facilities in a beautiful rural area on the outskirts of Farnham.