Top opportunity for a motivated EHS Consultant. We are working with a leading Environmental & Engineering Consultancy to find a motivated and experienced Senior EHS Compliance Consultant, this is a UK wide role with flexibility on location and opportunity to achieve your full potential with a growing and prominent UK employer.
As a Senior Consultant you will lead and deliver a concise EHS advisory and compliance service to a range of clients within the environment, waste, water, transport energy & power sectors, where the work is plentiful and varied. Key to the role is communication and building relationships with an existing client base, as well as having the ability to offer support and spot opportunities based on new and changing policies and legislation.
Skills & attributes required include:
- At least 4 years' experience in an EHS Compliance role within the field.
- EHS qualifications including Nebosh.
- Auditing qualification or registered IEMA/IRCA practitioner.
- Experienced EHS due diligence supporting transactions.
- Strong and confident communication skills with the skill to work with senior leaders.
- Practiced trainer with good presentation skills.
- Full UK drivers' licence.
If you have the talent and are looking for a challenging and rewarding role and have the necessary skills and qualifications this would be a career move well worth making. There are flexible benefits, career development opportunities and satisfaction in knowing you would be working for one of the top UK environmental consultancies. Please apply with your CV for more information.