Are you a talented Electrical Design Engineer looking for further career progression?
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading design and engineering company for a Senior Electrical Design engineer to join the Building Services team. You will have the opportunity to work with key industry leaders in the Pharmaceutical, Government and Aerospace sectors within the Glasgow area.
Your job duties will include;
- Leading the delivery of electrical services scope of work across multiple projects, as part of a single or multi discipline design team.
- Carry out any or all stages of electrical design from concept to completion as required by the project.
- Lead the preparation of enquires for potential major projects, including generation of man-hours estimates.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary design team where required.
- Report on project technical and financial performance to Director.
- Actively contribute to the development of the department.
- Assure the quality of design by junior team members
- Assist in the mentoring and development of more junior engineers.
- To be recognised for exceptional delivery with our clients
- Degree qualified in either Electrical Engineering or Building Services or related.
- A professional registration (CEng/IEng) is preferred.
- A comprehensive, current knowledge base of all electrical building and infrastructure services.
- Technical knowledge of electrical building services in one or more of the core sectors.
- Proven and demonstrable track record of exceptional project delivery and client satisfaction in both technical and commercial aspects.
- Experience of major projects within a variety of business sectors (typically industrial process, Manufacturing, Power Generation, Aviation, Education, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical)
- Fully familiar with assurance processes, codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to liaise and co-ordinate with clients, Architects and all other members of the Design Team.
We look forward to receiving your application.