Senior Electrical Engineer - Central London
Hours: 09.00 - 17.00 Monday to Friday
Our client is a leading multi-disciplined construction and property consultancy. They provide a definitive range of services to the UK building and construction industry covering chartered building & quantity surveying, project management, architecture & master planning, civil & structural engineering, mechanical & electrical engineering, sustainability and health & safety.
The role will suit an experienced Senior Electrical Engineer who is technically sound with good Client facing skills. The role requires a clear bias towards commercial office fit-out /refurbishment and work in existing buildings.
- Develop and present project design proposals to the client following review of the external brief and internal discussions so that client requirements are met, acting as either lead consultant or as member of a design team.
- Completion of site inspections and surveys, as required to produce the design and tender package.
- Prepare, ready for tender of specifications, designs, drawings, equipment schedules and contract documentation.
- As required, tendering, tender analysis and recommending of appropriate contractor to meet project requirements when acting as Lead Consultant
- When acting as Lead Consultant undertake all aspects of project management and Contract Administration as defined by the client in his letter of appointment
- Site inspections to ensure that works are completed in accordance with the design and specification requirements/workmanship standards required. Overseeing of testing and commissioning and checking of record drawings/operating and maintenance manuals.
- Providing technical and commercial advice to Client's on electrical matters.