New and exciting opportunity with an established and expanding consultancy, who are looking to appoint a Senior Employers Agent / QS to join their busy team. You will work on a variety of innovative projects including new build and regeneration projects in the London and surrounding area.
As Senior Employers Agent/QS you will see projects through from cradle to grave and have involvement with Contractors, Developers, Designers, working closely with colleagues to ensure briefings are thorough, build teams are created, tenders and contracts are robust and that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
Each day is different with day-to-day admin, cost estimates and management this is a pivotal role where you will have the ability to mentor junior team members and be part of a company who provide positive contributions to the community and environment.
Key skills and attributes required:-
- University degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction related topic.
- RICS qualified (or close to completing).
- Prior experience in residential and mixed-use developments.
- Knowledge of JCT, D&B Contracts
- Confident communicator, with the ability to build relationships and liaise effectively with clients and colleagues.
- Open and flexible attitude, able to work in collaboration or autonomously.
- Full UK Drivers License
This is an opportunity to join an award winning multi-disciplinary consultancy, who pride themselves on providing quality and technical expertise across a range of UK projects, who actively seek to develop individuals and provide a competitive salary. To find out more about the company and role, please apply with your CV.