Allen & York has been engaged by a leading multidisciplinary consultancy to secure a Senior Environmental Management Consultant to join the Team and work on a range of interesting projects across different sectors in the UK predominantly.
My client has a strong, secured pipeline of work in place and as such are looking for someone to come in to their NW office, join the EHS Compliance Team and hit the ground running, advising clients on a range of environmental issues, conducting audits and delivering training.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and experience are required:
- a first degree in a relevant discipline
- a background in either consultancy or manufacturing
- proven experience in implementing and maintaining Environmental Management Systems in accordance with ISO 14001:2015
- experience of taking a business through the ISO 14001 transition to 2015 standards would be of particular interest
- competent at conducting audits (you will hold an auditor qualification)
- experience of providing training to different people in organisations
- strong communication skills and confidence in liaising with people of differing levels within a business
- the ability to work independently and confident enough to make decisions
- you will hold a full UK driving licence
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a company where you can develop and progress. In return, a competitive salary and package is on offer. If you tick the boxes and would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. i look forward to receiving your application.