Senior Energy Efficiency Consultant
I'm proud to recruit for one of the strongest and most innovative companies in the consultancy market. The position of Senior Energy Consultant would be based in the Manchester area.
You will bring your expertise, skills and innovative thinking into the delivery of energy savings projects - 70% of your time - but you will also thrive in the business development area.
What you'll have a min. of 5 years' experience in:
- UK market in business developing and delivering energy saving projects, preparing comprehensive reports and recommendations for the clients based on energy data
- Designing and preparing projects, managing subcontractors
- Shaping strategy in the market, identifying pursuing new trends
- Energy use and production data analysis
- Consultancy experience
- Great client communication
- ISO 50001 experience would be desirable
The role will pay you around GBP £45,000.00 - £60,000.00/yr, depending on your experience and the interview.