|Job Title:||Senior Energy Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Vicky Kenrick|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Our client is a leading Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy with offices based all over the world. The company has an exciting position available for a senior Energy Engineer within their London office.
- You will be involved in leading and assisting with the design of energy generation and distribution systems through all stages of a project from energy strategy and feasibility through to site completion;
- You will lead multidisciplinary teams in Energy Engineering projects. Responsible for leading the interface with the client, project team and other stakeholders;
- You will assess feasibility of medium to large scale energy systems, such as large steam or hot water boilers, heat distribution networks, controls, plant-rooms, thermal storage and fuel storage etc;
- With a wealth of knowledge and experience, you will lead and assist with design and delivery of on-site electricity generation and distribution systems through all stages of a project from energy strategy and feasibility through to site completion, including selection of prime movers and plant sizing etc;
- You will be Integrating energy generation into building developments as well as commercially evaluating different energy systems;
- You will have excellent communication skills, both written and oral, which will aid you in producing high quality reports in clear English
- You will carry out Survey's and evaluate existing buildings and energy systems;
The ideal candidate will possess the following Skills / Experience:
- Chartered Engineer with a knowledge of BREEAM & LEED
- Commercial awareness and an interest in economics as well as engineering
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines is essential
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
- Constantly aspiring to excellence
- Willing to take on new challenges
- Proven understanding of: building integrated and utility scale renewables; building energy performance and efficiency standards; regulatory drivers of energy and carbon efficiency.
- Familiarity with and capability to undertake design of energy centres, distribution systems including hot water, steam and chilled water.
We look forward to receiving your application.