|Job Title:||Senior Energy Engineer|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen with an entrepreneurial and fast-expanding building services and sustainability focused consultancy. They have been securing thrilling projects over the last few months and due to a recent restructure, will be looking for a Senior Engineer to engage with their Sustainability and Energy Efficiency portfolio advising on commercial and high-end residential new builds.
• Manage and engage with multiple Energy/Sustainability projects at one time.
• Deliver Energy modelling (IES).
• Engage with Low/Zero Carbon feasibility studies.
• Deliver design strategies to ensure compliance with Part L.
• Liaise with clients, architects and design teams.
• Aid and assist in the training of junior consultants.
• 4+ years' experience within the sustainability/Energy sector
• Outstanding knowledge of modelling software (preferably IES)
• Professional membership IEMA, CIBSE etc
To discuss this role in further detail, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York.