Our client is one of the world most well-known renewable energy giants looking for a Senior Advisor to drive project and partnership performance.
Their department is responsible for creating and developing relationships with key stakeholders locally and nationally to help create the best environment they can to build and develop their projects.
- form partnerships to influence and inform the external debate in line with their companies' businesses and business interests
- support company projects and engage with teams across the business
- represent the company at external meetings including, but not limited to, Councillors, local business organisations and relevant Project Local Enterprise Partnerships (LEPs)
- support key strategic relationships, including with the private sector, politicians, civil servants and other organisations, to promote our UK businesses and business interests
- identify opportunities to raise awareness of company projects and opportunities to further our company's external influence to maximise impact on stakeholders.
- have a degree in a relevant subject
- have experience of developing and managing stakeholder interactions
- are a clear and concise communicator with strong presentation skills
- experience of working cooperatively across a large organisation preferably in the energy market
- are able and willing to travel to other sites and partner sites