Opportunity to join a leading UK building services consultancy, in their growing Building Services Engineering team. With a minimum of 3 years' experience within Building Services Engineering systems, you will enjoy working on your own initiative and building relationships with clients. It is essential that you feel confident to work directly with clients, usually Facilities Managers, and have the ability to present your findings to them in a comprehensive and
- Provide technical management and advisory services to our Clients in respect of the Building Services
- Inspect and audit building services engineering systems to ensure the services are operating efficiently, across all commercial and public-sector properties.
- Advise on plant repairs and replacement programmes, budget requirements and prioritise key elements.
- Carry out audits and preparing and presenting reports.
- Deliver good quality products within agreed time scales.
- Monitor own financial performance and ensure targets and costs are met.
- Develop and build professional relationships with Clients.
- Assist in the growth of the business - promote the VT services with existing Clients and potential new Clients.
- Review Statutory Examination Reports and ensure that Clients are properly advised of statutory obligations.
- Monitor the contractor performance on planned preventive maintenance and minor works.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree BEng or BSc Building Services Engineering.
- Membership of Institution: Preferably aiming to achieve ACIBSE
- AutoCAD, Hevacomp, MS Project (all to basic level)
- IT Knowledge: MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint (intermediate level).
- Wide experience in Building Services Engineering systems.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information about this role, please contact Vicky Kenrick at ALLEN & YORK 01202 888 986