|Job Title:||Senior Engineer - Vertical Transportation|
|Salary:||Up to £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tom Herbert|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Unable to move up to the next level and achieve your ambitions?
With the ability to work on your own initiative, building relationships with clients, and have a wide experience in vertical transportation equipment, you'll fit in perfectly and become a valued member of the team.
We all like to have benefits and you won't be disappointed! A competitive salary, bonus and first class benefits will come as part of your role package.
As the Senior Engineer - Vertical Transportation, you'll be providing technical management and advisory services to clients, assisting with the development of works management systems, as well as carrying out audits and preparing and presenting reports.
Key Tasks include:
Provide technical management and advisory services to our Clients in respect of the lift, escalator, window cleaning, cradles and fall arrest systems in commercial and public sector properties.
- Manage own workload and deliver in timely and professional manner.
- Demonstrate sound financial management and provide works planning and direction.
- Assist with the development of works management systems.
- Assist the growth of the business.
- Develop and build professional relationships with Clients.
- Promote the VT services with existing Clients and potential new Clients.
- Prepare and present reports to Clients.
- Inspect and audit vertical transportation equipment and fall arrest systems to ensure the services are operating efficiently.
- Carry out inspections and management of cradle systems and prepare audit reports.
- Carry out audits and condition reports on existing equipment and advise on plant repairs and replacement programmes, budget requirements and prioritise key elements. Ensuring the works are undertaken at competitive market rates.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, then give Tom a call on 01202 888 986 Ext. 256 or send your CV to THerbert@allen-york.com