Are you working in a consultancy environment? Are you looking to join a growing consultancy and work on a range of projects with a number of different clients? If so, please read on...
My client - a small but growing environmental consultancy with offices in Sheffield - is looking to recruit two Senior Environmental Consultants to join their busy Team and work on projects within the construction and manufacturing sectors, to name a few. This is an excellent opportunity for you to get involved in a range of different tasks, and indeed they are looking for a business development capability in at least one of the consultants. The company is based in Sheffield but it's not essential that you are, as you will be required to travel throughout the UK visiting clients.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- a relevant first degree (or postgraduate qualification) in an environmental discipline
- experience of working in a consultancy environment, advising clients on environmental issues
- experience of implementing and maintaining Environmental Management Systems in accordance with ISO14001
- conducting auditing - you will ideally be a registered Lead Auditor
- applying for environmental permits and ensuring compliance with these permits
- experience of contributing towards the EIA, so preparing Environmental Statements
- conducting due diligence audits for transactions
- experience of liaising with regulatory bodies
- experience in the construction, food and drink and manufacturing sectors
- waste management experience
- sound project management skills
- strong communication skills
- good training skills will be highly beneficial
- proven business development capability is required for one of the roles
- you will be a member of IEMA
- you will hold a full driving licence as travel throughout the UK will be required
This is an excellent opportunity for you to become an integral part of the Team and contribute towards the companies' success. If you tick all the boxes and would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.