|Job Title:||Senior Environmental Consultant, ECM|
|Salary:||£28000.00 - £36000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tom Herbert|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
I am pleased to be carrying on my partnership with an independent Contaminated Land team who have been through several years of significant growth in the Environmental Claims Management sector.
We are searching for Senior consultants across three offices in Berkshire, Cambridgeshire and Yorkshire. You will come from either a contracting or consultancy background, and you will have the drive and desire to work for an independent team of c.30 consultants across the country.
As Senior Environmental Consultant, your main duties will include:
- Management of projects from project instruction to completion, including technical management, cost appraisals and health and safety management.
- Pro-active client/stake holder management, maintain excellent communication and regular updates throughout the project lifecycle.
- Completion of site investigation and validation works.
- Preparation of technical reports
- Management of sub-contractors
- Provision of support to both senior management and junior staff
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious consultant to share in the success of a thriving business. Please contact Tom Herbert at Allen & York for more detail.