Senior Environmental Consultant
This is a great chance to join a commercially focused Environmental Consultancy as a Senior Environmental Consultant. You will need to have experience project managing and coordinating Environmental Impact Assessments on a variety of projects. Working with a multi-disciplinary team on a range of projects including energy, transportation, rail, and water.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A relevant Environmental Degree, with a Master's Degree in relevant Environmental discipline preferred,
- 3-5 years' experience in project managing medium scale development projects within a professional consultancy and would ideally have full membership of CIEEM or IEMA.
- Experience of working in consultancy or a comparable role in industry;
- Strong commercial awareness, including sales, forecasting, project management and quality assurance with a demonstrable track record of winning work and managing client expectations;
- Good knowledge of UK environmental legislation and planning policy;
- Working knowledge of EIA or a specific technical discipline e.g. contaminated land, landscape, cultural heritage;
- Experience of working on a variety of projects e.g. energy, transportation, rail, water and regeneration.
- Demonstrable experience and project management ability to coordinate specific individual EIA Chapters within their technical discipline.
- Great communication and team working skills;
- Demonstrable client care skills in securing new work in addition to existing client retention;
- Excellent written skills, with good attention to detail;
- Ability to think in an innovative and entrepreneurial manner; and
- Full and valid driving licence
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Barrie Dempster at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org