Are you and experienced Senior Estimator? Do you have the ability to successfully price and win work building excellent relationships with prospect cleints? Then we want to hear from you…
Our client, a highly recognised Civil Engineering company based in Derbyshire, have delivered numerous innovative and complex projects across the UK for over 30 years.
As Senior Estimator you will report directly into the Business Development Director and play a key role in overseeing and assisting in the management in a small team of Estimators. You will have proven track record in pricing and winning work and be able to show the ability to build strong working relationships with clients. You will be IRATA qualified with significant experience working on structures with the ability to manipulate complex excel spreadsheets.
To be considered for this role you will be self motivated with a positive drive to successfully win work using all your business development skills building great relationships with clients. Coming from a construction background you will have sound knowledge and experience from site upwards. Ideally you will be degree qualified with relevant construction qualifications considred (HND, Btec etc)
Experience and Skills Required
- Structures estimating/pricing (painting, inspection, pointing etc. of stadia/bridges/buildings).
- Ability to use and manipulate complex excel spreadsheets.
- IRATA qualified with significant experience working on Structures.
- Degree educated preferable. Equivalent relevant construction qualifications also considered (HND, Btec etc).
- Business development - The ability to listen to clients and build strong working relationships. We're looking for a people person.
- A background in construction with site skills preferable.
- Self-motivated with the drive to win work.
For more information about this role send your CV to email@example.com or call 01202 888986