If you’re a talented Facilities Manager and not afraid to innovate, we have the role for you!
A leading property development company are currently recruiting for a Senior Facilities Manager to assist the Regional Facilities Manager and the Property Management Department in the smooth and efficient management of commercial and in some instances, residential property within London and the surrounding areas.
The Facilities Manager will be responsible for ensuring standards of facilities management are applied to designated properties and will work closely with, and give guidance to, Surveyors, seeking guidance from the Regional Facilities Manager, as required.
You will ensure the highest level of compliance in respect of Health and Safety and Statutory Legislation of the property portfolio in the region. To oversee, and support on site Personnel including Front of House Personnel/Security on specific sites.
You will also demonstrate the below experience:
- MIOSH qualified ideal
- Substantial proven experience within a similar Facilities role
- Preferably from a Property Management Consultancy background
- Member of British Institute of Facilities Management
- Single or multi Site Building Management experience
- Excellent demonstrable customer service
- Excellent general knowledge of FM – Administration / Building Fabric / Mechanical & Electrical services / Health & Safety / Finance / Disaster management
- Excellent IT system skills – Financial database use (TRAMPS accounts system ideal) / Excel / Word / Powerpoint, with additional knowledge in software such as CAFM systems highly useful.
You will have a full UK driving licence and flexibility to work on site on the road and from home as is a necessity for the job.
If you are interested to hear more about this please contact Gemma on 01202 888 986 ext 226