|Job Title:||Senior Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||Up to £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Vicky Kenrick|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Are you a qualified accountant looking for the next step in your career?
Do you want to work for a company offering a competitive package, as well as the opportunity to build a career that's right for you?
Do you want to thrive in an environment that offers flexible working, a flexible holiday scheme and employee recognition?
Our client, one of the world's leading design and consultancy companies, is looking for a Senior Finance Business Partner to join their team in Cardiff or Bristol.
In this role, you will help lead a finance team to support project managers on the financial side of rail projects, as well as working with leadership teams to help them understand financial results and provide information to improve business performance.
- Month end reporting
- Review business performance and provide analytics to highlight issues
- Develop effective plans and reforecasts
- Support the financial aspects of client bids
- Drive DRO performance
- Support the Operations Director with project / month end reviews
- Support initiatives to impact on business performance
- Train staff on Oracle and support them where required
- Identify areas for improvement and encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Travel across UK locations
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified
- Team management experience
- Good knowledge of Excel and ERP
- Commercially aware
- Good communication skills
If this is the role for you, apply now or contact us for more information.