Senior Flood Risk Engineer
Southwest of England
Our Client, an independent consultancy, is looking for an experienced Senior Flood Risk Engineer to join their team in the Southwest of England.
Part of the successful candidate's role includes developing and winning new work in flood risk and drainage sectors.
· Provision of Flood Risk Assessments as well as drainage strategies and design.
· Ability to technically lead, manage and deliver a wide range of projects in flood risk and drainage.
· Flood risk management experience, including the use of WinDES/Micro Drainage software suite plus technically leading and managing projects.
· Preparation of Outline Drainage Strategies.
· Project management and work winning experience.
· Client Facing, proposal writing and report reviewing/approval experience.
If you are interested or would like more information about the role, then please contact Barrie Dempster on email@example.com or on 01202 888 986