If you’re a talented and ambitious Freshwater Ecologist looking to take the next step in your career in 2017, look no further!
My client is one of the leading multidisciplinary consultancies in the UK looking to expand their already extensive ecological capabilities. As a Freshwater Ecologist, you will be working on a range of projects, including high profile infrastructure projects. Working as part of a team, you will be a key part of planning and delivering freshwater monitoring programmes on a range of sites.
- A relevant degree
- Freshwater Specialism
- Proven ability to lead appropriate monitoring programmes
- Be able to write clear and concise technical reports
- Strong data analysis and interpretation skills
- Understanding of relevant UK legislation, in particular WFD
- Relevant survey qualifications
- Full drivers licence
- Personal survival skills training and/or water safety training
- Relevant post-graduate degree
- Chartered status with a professional body
Who you are:
- Proven track record a wide range of freshwater ecological surveys, including fisheries, macro-invertebrate and macrophyte surveys
- Experience of EIA
- Good understanding of freshwater pressure and working knowledge of relevant legislation
- Be willing to travel throughout the UK
- Delivery of freshwater ecology surveys
- Survey lead
- Plan and co-ordinate survey logistics
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Technical report writing
To find out more or to have a confidential chat about opportunities, call Josh Blanchard on 01202 888986 today!