SENIOR GEO-ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTANT
Our client is looking to grow their Site investigation and Geo Consultancy arm in their Glasgow based office. This is a chance to join a growing team and shape the future direction of this division.
We are looking to bring on board a multiskilled engineer, with experience in technical report writing, client liaison, site investigation and supervision skills. Strong communication skills are a pre-requisite. You will be based mainly in the office, but travel to site as needed. Input into business development activities and guidance of junior staff will also be necessary.
You will be a driven engineer currently working in a similar role, with the desire to shape the future of this diverse team. You will be able to influence clients, colleagues and regulators to achieve fantastic results for our clients.
- Project management of site investigations, ensuring timely delivery to the client
- Communications to the client and stakeholders
- Continued communication with other regional teams to ensure up to date information is passed between teams.
- Deputising for the northern geo-environmental lead during periods of annual leave or as required;
- Invoicing and financial budgeting of projects.
- Acting as an external ambassador of the business
- Input into business development across the region
- Supporting the development of junior staff in the Glasgow office.
- Uphold the company's safe working policy at all times
- BSc (Hons), MSc (Preferable) in a related subject such as Geology, Environmental Science, Contaminated Land, Geotechnics, Engineering Geology, etc
- Membership of professional organization, commitment towards continuing professional development and be chartered or with a clearly defined plan to apply within the next 12 months (e.g. CGeol, C Sci, C Env or similar)
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a growing team in the central belt of Scotland. Please contact Tom Herbert at Allen & York for more details. 01202 888986