We are pleased to have been approached to work exclusively on a key role within our client's Contaminated land team in London. This is a rather unique opportunity to work with a focussed team with the backing of a multinational Engineering and project management firm. This is a Senior level role, which fits in between the team's Principal and Engineer level consultants in the team currently.
We are looking for an individual from a consultancy background with solid experience in the UK market. The team's projects included mixed use and commercial developments in the South East, as well a local and national infrastructure projects.
Our Client's Geo-Environmental and Geotechnical Consultants:
- Manage projects and are client facing;
- Undertake site walkovers and desk based environmental assessments.
- Perform geo-environmental and geotechnical site investigations including the logging of boreholes and trial pits, sampling of soils and groundwater and monitoring of groundwater and ground gas;
- Provide oversight and verification of remediation programmes;
- Supervise subcontractors (drilling specialists, groundworkers, etc.) in performing investigation works;
- Perform data assessment and report writing.
- Have excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills;
- Work independently or in a project team with excellent problem solving, writing, and presenting skills;
- Work within a high-quality health and safety management system;
- Have opportunity for travel for work across the UK and Europe.
We would be extremely interested in hearing from consultants and engineers that could be interested in speaking further about this interesting opportunity. 01202 888986