Allen & York's Engineering team are working on behalf of the UK's largest Ground Investigation team to bring on board a number of new hires into their consultancy and site investigation teams in the North of England.
Due to significant growth through a tough economic period, the team have identified the need for a new Senior Geo Environmental Engineer to join the team in the North. This role fits into an established team in the region, and you will be working with junior and senior members of the team on major development projects across the region.
- Production of factual and interpretive reports
- Management of ground investigation projects across the region
- Undertaking site and office work as needed
- Scheduling of site work and sub contractors as needed
- Pricing and budgeting of complex site investigation
- Attending internal and external meetings, conferences as needed
- Support of junior staff
- Experience supervising and managing ground investigations
- Comfortable producing CDM and H&S documentation
- Educated to degree level in a relevant field, Masters' degree a distinct advantage
- Depending on experience level, working towards or already achieved relevant professional body accreditation.
- Full UK driving licence
This is an excellent opportunity to join the UK's leading ground investigation team at an exciting period of their continued growth. This role is immediately available and applications will be appraised and progressed as soon as they are received.
Contact Tom Herbert at Allen & York for more information - email@example.com