|Job Title:||Senior Health & Safety Consultant - Chelmsford|
|Contact Name:||David Ward|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Senior Health and Safety Consultant
Allen and York are working with a multinational engineering firm that provides design, consulting, construction, and management services to a wide range of clients. They are looking to appoint a Senior Health and Safety Consultant for their Chelmsford Office.
- Manage projects and be the main client contact
- Preparation of bids and proposals and assisting with the overall running of the H&S Services Team.
- Managing the role of Principal Designer / CDM Adviser / PS Adviser under the CDM Regulations
- Providing Health & Safety consultancy services to clients
- Preparation of fee proposals - attendance at Client presentations if required
- Review and agreement of fee proposals prepared by other staff
- Executing and completing projects
- Providing point of contact for client(s)
- Ensuring projects are technically correct
Skills and Experience:
- Expert knowledge of CDM2015
- Expert knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- Experience in the production of Health and Safety related documents
- Preferred experience in Highways Projects and the Highways England PCF Process and Products
- Knowledge of other construction processes
- Familiarity with MS Office
- Previous line management experience is necessary for this role
- Degree qualified Chartered Construction professional
- NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate (or Diploma) and CMaPS level.
We look forward to receiving your application. For more information please contact David Ward at ALLEN & YORK 01202 888 986.