ALLEN & YORK are delighted to have been engaged by a quality driven and well reputed consultancy who are looking seeking to appoint a Senior Consultant into their growing team. They pride themselves on the service they provide to their clients and the relationships they develop because of this.
You will become a part of a collaborative and strong consultancy team who have grown organically for the last 4 years. As a result of this there are plenty of learning and development opportunities internally.
- Completion of Health, Safety and Fire risk assessments
- Audits of client sites in accordance with relevant legislation
- Supporting clients in reducing risks and ensuring compliance
- Providing specialist support and advice to relevant stakeholders
- Maintain strong communication with stakeholders to ensure excellent service
- CMIOSH or GradIOSH and working towards chartered status
- Experience of undertaking fire risk assessments (any fire qualifications would be a bonus)
- Understanding of the property and facilities sector
- Customer focussed and quality driven
- Full UK driving licence
If this role looks of interest, then please call Jack on 01202 888986 ext 291 or apply and I will call directly.