Allen & York are supporting a well known technical specialist within the ground and surface water sectors, to bring on board a new Senior Hydrologist/Flood Risk Consultant into the team.
Due to a healthy order book and a stable client base in 2021, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced technical specialist to join the existing team. This is a strong opportunity to further your career working within a team known for their technical excellence.
You will bring detailed knowledge of hydrology and flood risk matters and will be able to quickly and effectively produce both quantitative and qualitative risk assessments with minimum supervision. Experience working in the UK market and experience dealing with regulators in beneficial. The successful application with have the opportunity to expand their role and the future direction of the team.
- Educated to degree level, ideally with a postgraduate qualification
- At least 2 years of experience within a similar role
- Knowledge of EA, NRW, SEPA and LLFA requirements
- Experience of rainfall runoff methodologies
- Excellent report writing experience
- Experience completing projects to tight deadlines and in budget
- Ideally some industry standard modelling experience
- Micro Drainage experience
- GIS experience would be advantageous
- The ability to travel across the UK and potentially overseas
You will be rewarded with
- A competitive salary based on experience
- Profit related bonus scheme
- Flexible working schedule and the potential for relocation assistance
- 25 days of annual leave per year
- Employer's pension plan
This is an excellent opportunity to join a true specialist within this market at a time of sustained growth. The role is available immediately and applications will be appraised as soon as they are received. Contact Tom Herbert at Allen & York for more information - email@example.com