|Job Title:||Senior Marine EIA Specialist|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Barrie Dempster|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Senior Marine EIA Specialist
Cheshire or Bristol
Due to continued growth, my client is looking for a Senior Marine EIA Specialist to join their existing marine team. This full-time role can either be based from either Cheshire or Bristol.
You will be join a growing marine team that forms part of the International Projects Group (IPG). You will focus on a range of energy projects, particularly international developments (such as oil and gas infrastructure) but will also contribute to UK marine projects (mainly renewables or decommissioning). You will lead the technical and project management of assignments with a number of high profile clients. You will need to be technically confident with the ability to both lead and work independently, and as part of a team.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Leading the completion of UK and international ESIAs and other supporting documents for development projects
* Working with a range of in-house and subcontracted technical specialists based both in the UK and internationally
* Specifying and reviewing technical work
* Scoping and managing marine surveys
* Leading and contributing to tenders for large-scale marine projects
* Interacting effectively with clients and stakeholders
* A willingness to travel would be preferred but is not essential.
Desired experience and qualities:
The successful candidate would have as a minimum:
- 10-15 years' experience in international or UK marine EIA
* MSc or equivalent experience in marine science
* Experience of project & financial management, with ability to independently run projects on a day-to-day basis
* Good interpersonal and presentation skills
* Good business development outlook and the ability to communicate effectively with clients and external bodies
* Competence and confidence in report writing and reviewing the reports of others.
In addition, preference would be given to a candidate with experience in:
- Underwater noise assessment and mitigation
* UK marine legislation (DCO, marine licensing etc)
* IFC critical habitat assessment
* International Lender requirements.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Barrie Dempster at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org