Senior Market Research Executive
Manchester / Flexible Working
Are you a research specialist with experience using both qualitative and quantitative methods, looking for a new opportunity?
We're looking for a Senior Market Research Executive to play a key role in a full-service market research team, being exposed to the whole research process from design, delivery and reporting on a range of interesting projects which can drive change. If this sounds like you, read on!
- Research design
- Project Management
- Client Management
- Overseeing data collection
- Moderating Focus Groups and in-depth interviews
- Data analysis (Qualitative & Quantitative)
- Report writing/ presentations
- Desire to work both in quantitative and qualitative research (although preferences for just quantitative could be accommodated).
- Experience in research planning and design, data analysis, interpretation, and reporting.
- You should demonstrate enthusiasm for market research with a focus on infrastructure, behaviour change and environment.
- You will have strong written, numerical, analytical and communication skills.
- The ability/willingness to work flexibly, and travel within the UK.
Why this role?
Our client is very committed to helping its employees achieve a healthy work-life balance, they actively celebrate flexible working and would be happy to discuss a working arrangement to suit you. You will also receive a competitive salary, 25 days' annual leave, company pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance and one paid annual professional institution membership fee. You can also choose from a wide range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above, or send an email to Tom at: email@example.com to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.