Senior Mechanical Engineer
Our Client, a leading multi-disciplined consultancy who specialise across building design and construction, are looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their M&E team.
The successful candidate will take a leading role in the design team and manage an interdisciplinary M&E team on a wide range of commercial, residential and education projects from £1m - £300m.
- Develop new opportunities for the M&E team within the current client base and establish new client contacts.
- Take a lead in projects to design low energy and renewable technology to meet with regulation and planning requirements.
- Work with the internal senior team to develop the M&E group resource and workloads.
- Develop and present project design proposals to clients.
- Prepare, ready for tender, specifications, designs, drawings, equipment schedules and contract documentation.
- Issue in conjunction with the client, contract documentation to tender, adjudicate and recommend appropriate contractor to meet project requirements.
Skills / Experience:
- High level of professional and engineering standards.
- Registered and maintain registration with the Engineering Council (which will be reimbursed by our client).
- Up-to-date with developments in Engineering through undertaking continuing professional development on a regular basis.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact David Ward at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986.