Allen and York are working with a client who are a leading, forward thinking multi-disciplinary consultancy which provides award-winning construction & property services. They currently require a Senior Mechanical Engineer with relevant design expertise in residential developments
to join their M&E Team.
- Take a leading role in the design team and manage an interdisciplinary M&E team on a wide range of commercial, residential and education projects from £1m - £300m.
- Develop new opportunities for the M&E team within the current client base and establish new client contacts.
- Take a lead in projects to design low energy and renewable technology to meet with regulation and planning requirements.
- Work with the internal senior team to develop the M&E group resource and workloads.
- Take an active role in the management of the group to expand and develop new and existing business.
- Develop and present project design proposals to a client following the external brief and internal discussions so that client requirements are met, acting as either lead internal consultant or as member of a team.
- Prepare, ready for tender, specifications, designs, drawings, equipment schedules and contract documentation.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience with design projects that deliver high levels of sustainable standards and integrating low energy and renewable technologies including heat networks and CHP.
- Enthusiastic individual with excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a collaborative team and support junior engineers.
- A Chartered Engineer or progression towards chartership is encouraged, as well as continued professional and academic development.
We look forward to receiving your application. For more information please contact Vicky Kenrick at ALLEN & YORK 01202 888 986.