|Job Title:||Senior Mechanical Engineer - London|
|Contact Name:||Bev Brackpool|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Senior Mechanical Engineer
South East, UK
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join our Client, multi-disciplinary consultancy, with the opportunity to develop your career prospects.
Part of the successful candidate's role will be to take a lead in projects, designing low energy and renewable technology to meet with regulation and planning requirements.
- A lead role in the design team on a wide range of commercial, residential and education projects.
- Develop new opportunities within the current client base and establish new client contacts.
- Take an active role in the management of the group to expand and develop new and existing business.
- Prepare, ready for tender, specifications, designs, drawings, equipment schedules and contract documentation.
- Ideally an Engineering degree.
- Registered and maintain registration with the Engineering Council (reimbursed by our Client).
- Up-to-date with developments in Engineering through undertaking continuing professional development on a regular basis.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and spoken.
If you are interested or would like more information about the role, then please contact Bev Brackpool on email@example.com or on 01202 888 986.