Waste Treatment Senior Operations Manager
£50-62.5k + Package
Leading European Waste Management company are looking for a Senior Operations Manager to join their expanding operation across UK - South East.
- Overall management of the site which included MBT, MRF, RDF Baler and WTS.
- Determine production levels with Contract and Finance Directors and ensure that targets are met within budgetary and agreed frameworks.
- Provide monthly reports and manage actions arising from internal / external audits.
- Manage resource levels (incl. staff), identifying annual lifecycle requirements and prepare capital applications and business case papers.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- To manage, develop and coach teams.
- Ensure operations run with a strong focus on safety and compliance.
Qualifications & Experience
- Recent experience at a senior management level within: waste management, mining & quarrying or other processing industry.
- Production Waste Treatment or Food Manufacturing Production
- IOSH qualification (desirable).
- Experience of Lean Manufacturing principals (desirable).
- Understanding of Waste Management Regulations (desirable).
- Ability to lead and develop a team of operational managers.
- Experience of managing profit and loss accounts.
- Commitment to personal development - within 12 months of the commencing the position the Senior Operations Manager will have a relevant Certificate of Technical Competence.
- Good levels of computer literacy and written skills.
- Excellent communicator at all levels.
- Full UK driving licence.
We look forward to receiving your application.