|Job Title:||Senior or Principal EIA Consultant (urban regeneration - London|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Barrie Dempster|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Senior / Principal EIA Consultant
An interesting opportunity has arisen for senior and principal EIA professionals to join my client in London. The successful candidate will have a track-record of successful project delivery, client management and business development. In particular, the right candidate will have experience in urban regeneration projects across London, though additional experience in other sectors would be beneficial.
Ideally looking for someone that will be able to take a senior or principal role within a vibrant and diverse team; helping to continue to deliver a high quality service to existing clients and to expand market share in established and new development sectors.
Working very closely with the engineering and design teams, who are delivering the sort of exciting projects you would expect from a global environmental and engineering consultancy with a reputation for developing and implementing innovative solutions to the world's most complex challenges.
The following provides a sample of some of the recent and current projects:
· London Olympicopolis - EIA Lead
· Bank Station Capacity Upgrade - EIA and Planning Lead
· Earls Court Regeneration - EIA Lead
· Battersea Power Station Redevelopment- EIA Lead
· Bishopsgate Goodsyard - EIA Lead
· Royal Wharf - EIA Lead
· HS2 - EIA Lead
· A303 Stonehenge Roads Investment Strategy - EIA Lead.
The successful candidate will be expected to undertake the following illustrative roles and responsibilities:
· Manage the technical and financial delivery of EIA projects on a day-to-day basis to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the highest standard
· Manage and deliver project documents including Scoping Reports, and related technical studies, under the guidance of our experienced Project Directors.
· Analyse data effectively and carry out desk based studies and site visits when required
· Produce Environmental Statement (ES) Chapters, and Non-Technical Summaries
· Manage technical specialists in the preparation of ESs.
· Chair or participate in team meetings, client briefs and other meetings as and when required.
· Prioritise project actions and meet commitments on an on-going basis while taking ownership and responsibility for the quality and completion of work
· Keep up to date and brief the team with relevant environmental and EIA legislation/policy/guidance
· Manage and mentor sub consultants and more junior staff
· Contribute to work wining activities and client account management to continuously improve our service offering for our clients through business development initiatives
· Understand and lead by example in quality, innovation and health & safety and ensure these are addressed throughout a project
· Support in delivering business strategy development for the wider south of England Environment and Planning Team
· Experience in EIA and Environmental Management
· Experience in project management of urban regeneration EIA projects
· A track-record of successful client management
· Highly motivated and able to work with limited direction
· Excellent communication and networking skills
· You will have a good first degree and ideally a second degree in an appropriate environmental discipline.
· Ideally, you will have chartered status with a relevant professional body or demonstrate you are working towards this status. For more information, please call Barrie Dempster on 01202 888986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to receiving your application