Senior or Principal Geo-environmental Consultant
ALLEN & YORK's Engineering team are pleased to have been engaged by one of the UK's leading Ground Engineering teams to grow their team in the North of England. This is a Senior opening that can be offered at either Senior or Principal level dependant on the level of experience of the preferred candidate.
The team in Leeds are part of a 90 strong national department, that work on major redevelopment and infrastructure projects across the UK. You will be inputting into technical report writing and assisting with the development of more junior members of the team.
Role responsibilities will include:
- Project management and project leadership
- Client management and liaison
- Regulator consultation
- Financial management
- Mentoring, support and training of more junior members of the team and ultimately line management
You will hold:
- First degree in geology, environmental science, earth sciences, environmental engineering or similar
- Experience in contaminated land assessment and site investigation
- Strong interpersonal & team working skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full UK Driving License
This is a strong opportunity to join the largest regional team of one of the leading Ground Engineering teams in the UK. Contact Tom Herbert for more details.