Allen & York's Engineering team are working on behalf of a leading specialist in the Traffic, Highways and Drainage sector.
Due to a significant pick up in pipeline in the recent weeks, the business is looking to expand their technical team to respond to their client's demands on linear infrastructure projects across the UK. We are specifically looking for a Senior or Principal level specialist, to input at a high level across the diverse project list. You will be comfortable contributing to major scale projects to UK standards, and at depending on your level of experience, you may be tasked with sole management of a project as the workload allows.
Your technical experience will comprise of the following:
- Good AutoCAD skills with experience in the preparation of detail design drawings and specifications
- Design experience in the use of DMRB
- Working knowledge of Civils 3D, Micro Drainage, Auto Track, Key Sign
- Good working knowledge and experience in negotiating S278, S38 and S106 agreements
Further to this, you will hold:
- At least 5 years' experience in highway / civil engineering design
- A Degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience in project management, liaising with client and local authorities
- Full UK drivers licence
This is a strong opportunity to join a team with a solid pipeline of work in an uncertain period. The role would suit a specialist from a large team who is looking for more personal responsibility for the delivery of projects, or perhaps somebody from a smaller team who is looking to gain exposure on more challenging work.
We are recruiting for this role actively. Applications will be appraised and progressed as soon as they are received. A more junior position is also available within the same team. Contact Tom Herbert for more details, firstname.lastname@example.org