Senior Planner - London
£35,000 - £45,000
Are you looking for an opportunity to work on an exciting range of projects in and around London? A prestigious West End Planning Team would like to hear from qualified or about to be qualified Senior Planners looking for a new challenge.
This Planning and Development team represents of the most experienced planning consultancies in London with an unparalleled track record of advising clients both in relation to the successful delivery of strategic development plans and development with exceptional experience in advising on some of London's most sensitive and complex schemes.
You will be joining a market leading group of professionals with an unparalleled track record of advising clients on their most sensitive and complex schemes, providing comprehensive property advice to public and private sector organisations, supporting with some of the largest property portfolios in the country.
The department has a strong reputation for both commercial success and the development of its people. It does this by business partnering its clients rather than seeing itself as merely a service provider. The successful individual will get the chance to truly work directly for and with highly demanding client teams, including major London estates.
Excellent prospects for career progression, based on applied ability and performance.
As a valued team member, you will work with Partners and other members of the P&D team for and on behalf of clients whose properties are located mainly (but not solely) in Central London.
- Have a strong academic record.
- Be fully or nearly RTPI qualified (MRTPI).
- Have relevant professional experience gained in a private sector, consultancy environment, or equivalent.
- Ability to establish effective relationships at all levels within and outside the firm with a view to translating this into business growth opportunities for the company.
- Ability to use knowledge and information to identify and develop creative but practical commercial opportunities on the client's behalf.
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986 ext. 243