|Job Title:||Senior Planner - Manchester|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £42000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Bev Brackpool|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Planner and Senior Planner
Is it time to start planning ahead for your future career?
Our Client is a successful Planning and Design consultancy with offices across the UK. They are looking to recruit a Planner or Senior planner for their busy Manchester Office.
You will work on a broad range of planning projects, using the company's local knowledge and national influence to plan and deliver projects of all types and scales.
You will be promoting large to medium scale residential, commercial and mixed-use developments as well as preparing Local Plan representations and cases for development.
Developing client relationships will be an essential part of your role as well as conducting research and site appraisals on projects for our clients
You will be required to prepare, submit and negotiate on planning applications of all sizes/types as well as the preparation of planning and socio-economic statements
- MRTPI qualified (or working towards this)
- Have strong planning experience, ideally with some knowledge of Planning in Manchester
- Have experience in consultancy or a similar commercial environment
- Have strong project management skills
- Have an ability to undertake quantitative and sequential assessments
- Committed and have an eye for detail
- Used to working with minimal supervision and have an ability to use their own initiative
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity and have the required skills and experience, then what are you waiting for?
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Bev Brackpool at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986.