|Job Title:||Senior Principal Designer - CDM Consultant|
|Contact Name:||David Ward|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Senior Principal Designer & CDM Consultant
Are you a Senior Principal Designer & CDM Consultant looking to take the next step in your career?
Our client, a multi-disciplinary property and construction consultancy, is looking for someone to join their team in the South East.
- Advising clients of their duties under the CDM Regulations 2015 and act accordingly to ensure compliance throughout the appointment is maintained and evidenced.
- Managing multiple projects for our key clients.
- Planning, managing, monitoring and coordinating Health and Safety on all phases of construction projects from conception to completion.
- Attending design and project progress team meetings to take the lead in identifying, eliminating, controlling foreseeable risks throughout all stages.
- Carrying out Health and Safety site inspections, delivering high quality reports to the client within deadlines.
- Providing clear, concise and practical Health and Safety advice, guidance and coaching to project teams at all stages of the project when required.
- Reviewing, providing commentary and advice on the suitability of contractor's Health and Safety management documentation ensuring pertinent risks have been considered and addressed.
- Taking account of various aspects of the project including usability, functionality, future maintainability, life cycle building management and identifying residual risks at all stages of the project.
- Maintaining the project Health and Safety file and O&M compilation.
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate or General Certificate - valid within the last five years.
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate or General Certificate.
- Working towards or hold Technical, Graduate or Chartered Membership of IOSH, MCIOB
- or RICS.
- Working towards or aspiring to achieve NVQ 5 in Health and Safety (NEBOSH / City & Guilds) or NEBOSH diploma
- You have a construction or design related degree and / or membership with the Association for Project Safety (IMaPS).
- Demonstrable experience working as a Principal Designer and / or CDM Consultant within a mixture of construction build and refurb environments.
- Demonstrable working knowledge and understanding of CDM 2015 and CAR 2012 and other relevant UK construction Health and Safety legislation.
- A full clean driving license.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact David Ward at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986.