Our client is one of the UK's most successful construction and infrastructure organisations working across a variety of high-profile projects in the private and public sector delivering excellence for its customers and supporting their workforce with a positive working environment.
This is a major five year successor framework agreement, in excess of £250m, working for an internationally recognised organisation in the expansion and improvement of a site in Cumbria.
The Primary duties of the Senior Project Manager will include:
- Successfully deliver the project to customer satisfaction and in accordance with company standards.
- Liaise effectively with customers & stakeholders.
- Ensure a continuously improving health and safety culture.
- Ensure perfect Delivery of projects.
- Support the client during pre-construction, whilst ensuring constructability of design.
- Take responsibility for the management of a site to appropriate time, cost and quality targets and develop, forecast and monitor performance against these targets.
- Implement appropriate policies and procedures.
- Manage the project risks and opportunities in line with company procedures.
- Manage the appropriate costs within the contract parameters ensuring maximum utilisation of resources.
- Have an awareness of the issues and processes within the customer service areas.
- Have experience of working on and or leading a large Nuclear project
- Have sound knowledge of the construction/civil engineering industry.
- Experienced in leading a multi-disciplined team.
Previous as a senior project manager, you will be educated to degree or HNC/HND level in a relevant technical discipline and you will have, or are working towards, a chartered membership of a professional institution.
The work focuses on delivering non-nuclear infrastructure activities in a nuclear environment both for civil and military customers.